Here it is;
- Weight. I weight 260.4 pounds today. It’s 5 pounds shy of the heaviest I’ve ever been. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other bad stuff that comes with being overweight. I have a foot injury that I think will only go away as I lose weight. I resolve to get below 200 pounds by next year.
- Texting and Driving – I do it alot. I’ve had some close calls this year. It needs to stop. It’s against the law now.
- Pescetarian – I’ve had a problem for nearly 2 years now that I eat food that I don’t have the heart to kill. I’d never be able to murder a cow, chicken or pig so why can I eat it? Yes, it’s delicious. It is. It doesn’t make it right. I’ve fished in the past and I could kill a fish. I have. I resolve to not eat meat for 2014.
- Drinking – As part of the weight program, I figure it would be easy to just eliminate drinking in 2014. It will help with the budget and the weight, so why not.
- Run a half marathon. As soon as I can begin training, I will. The weight has to go down before I can consider it. The foot really hurts.
- Positivity – It’s important to keep my posts online positive. I can’t attack groups of people. If I want to make a point, do it with humor.
- Finish Frat Boy – I’d like to finish writing this so I can produce it at the end of the year.
- Be in a position to be completely self employed – Sick Puppies needs to generate enough income for me to choose whether or not remain employed. I really enjoy my job so it’s hard to get motivated to this, but I believe it’s the right thing to do.